Hula Hooping is fun. It is the best way to burn calories, get rid of the belly fat, and also helps fight depression.
Here are some common fitness and health benefits associated with hula hoops:
- You stay fit and in shape.
- It helps in burning up to 450 calories in an hour. You will be able to lose weight in just a few weeks.
- It strengthens your muscles. It works on the abs and core too.
- It helps you fight depression.
- Helps you get the flat tummy you have been yearning for.
- Makes your body more flexible.
- As it is a fun and spirited activity, it makes you cheerful.
Hula hoop is the third best calorie burners after kickboxing and boot camp.
If that’s so, why Hula Hooping is not popular in India? There are two reasons:
- Hula Hooping is traditionally used by professional gymnasts and circuses, giving an impression that it is difficult to hoop. Nothing could be far from truth.
- Non-availability of good quality hula hoops in India, especially for adults.
Hula Hooping is really easy, provided you have a hula hoop of right size and weight according to your height and age.
When I approach an adult beginner with two hoops in my hand, the first impression is – Please give me the smaller one… I’ll not be able to spin the bigger one. In reality, it is the other way round! I find it extremely hard to explain people that spinning the bigger one is actually easy!
While a hula hoop of about 28 inches may be perfect for kids, most adults need a hula hoop that’s around 40 inches in diameter. The thumb rule – that hula hoop should come upto (preferably above) your belly button, when placed on ground – still holds good.
Hula hooping is a new fitness trend. Long and exhausting gym sessions can sometimes be difficult to maintain, but hula hooping is a fun and exciting way to stay fit and in shape.
And what’s more! Nakshatra Hula Hoops brings you the customised hula hoops for your age, height and proficiency level (beginner/advanced). You can log on to http://www.hulahoopsindia.com and order the perfect one!
So what are you waiting for? Get your hula hoop today and start twirling! Happy Hooping!!
2740/13, 3rd Floor, Ranjit Nagar, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi – 110008.
+91 98147 60257
Hula hoops in India | Hula hoops in Delhi | Learn hula hopping | Weighted Hula Hoops in Delhi | Collapsible Hula Hoops in India | Segmented Hula Hoop in India